Thursday, December 2, 2010

In The Beginnning...

Welcome to The Average Moms Encouragement Network

Like you, I am a mom, and I oftentimes find myself in need of a bit of encouragement.  In this world of schedules, activities, hustle and bustle...you now find yourself in a place, through this blog, where you can settle down for just a few moments and just be. The purpose of this blog is to offer you, and me, a few moments of reflection and peace. You'll find here stories, ideas and study regarding life as a mom. Most importantly these will be presented at all times with God's purpose in mind. What is his intent for us as Mothers? Where can we go when we feel we are at our wits end? Where should be go when we recognize the many blessings in our lives? The answers, of course, all lead us to Him.

I'll pick topics when I feel a "Tap on the Shoulder" and if you have any suggestions I would love them!  I have to admit, I am no expert at this role of mothering.  I am not a theologian, nor am I a professional writer.  I do know, however, that as a mom I need other moms for support and encouragement.  I need other moms to teach me and challenge me in the best ways to raise my girls.  I have been blessed to learn from other moms and I hope that this blog is a blessing to you.  Although the posts may not be full of new insights, or things you have never heard before, I pray that you are touched in some small way by them.  I pray that the posts in The Average Moms Encouragement Network touch you in a way that make you think, lift you up and encourage you to be the best mom you can be, and to know that you are not alone.  Thank you for reading my blog!

May God Bless you and Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment